Wonderfully tart and lusciously sweet - our whole fresh fruit jams and preserves are made with locally sourced organic ingredients. This traditional English orange marmalade has a signature bittersweet taste! Sweet, juicy oranges are gently simmered to showcase the fresh fruit's taste, aroma and hue - making it a truly luxurious morning spread. Spread it on toast, scones, and other teatime treats.
Shall you wish to purchase an additional Zig Zag Pouch for your pouch please find it below the ARQ ENSEMBLE Collection.
- NET WEIGHT: 200 gm
- DISCLAIMER - Please note that this product has been made on our premises alongside products that use dairy or nuts and may contain traces of dairy or nuts. . NO ARTIFICIAL COLOUR OR ADDITIVES
- This product comes in a jar. Also please note since be don't used any pregetives, some times the natural oil of the product tends to float on the top. Please mix the mixture well before consuming for best test.
- 100% FRESH |
- COLOUR OF THE BOX - The colour of the box may vary from the actual seen in the picture, Depending on the availability.
- MESSAGE - Should you wish to notify us of anything or write a message to the person receiving the gift, please fill it in the message section.
- PACKAGING - All our Boxes come Ribbon packed with a Menu & Carry bag
- STORAGE & CONSUMPTION - To be consumed within 16 weeks of opening (if refrigerated). The sealed bottle can be stored for 12 months from the date of manufacture. Keep in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Please refrigerate in summer for longer shelf life but to be consumed at room temperature for best flavour.